GEORGE FORMBY - ALL GOING BACK LYRICS
Artist: George Formby Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
They live in places where theyve never been
Theyll rave about the roses that are growing round the door
Of that, the dear old home theyve never seen.
Theyve lived in Arizona, theyve lived in Alabam
Last year they all lived down in Texas way.
It must be quite a job to move the dear old home about
But just the same this year youll hear them say
Theyre all going back, theyre all going back
Theyre all going back to Tennessee and Dixie
Theyve all got mothers there and fathers by the score
Theyve moved the poor old folk about until their feet are sore
All of them say when they get back theyll stay
What an overcrowded country it will be
But just one thing worries me When they all go back to Tennessee
Therell be no one left in Wigan but me.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what George Formby All Going Back Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The-Dream - Turnt Lyrics
- Keith Urban - Little Bit Of Everything Lyrics
- Shaggy - Fight This Feeling Lyrics
- Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway Lyrics
- 'N Sync - Bye Bye Bye Lyrics
- Cody Simpson - Pretty Brown Eyes Lyrics
- Spice Girls - Viva Forever Lyrics
- Laura Marling - I Was An Eagle Lyrics
- Jessie Ware - Love... Thy Will Be Done Lyrics
- Abba - Take A Chance On Me Lyrics
- Don Mclean - And I Love You So Lyrics