GERI HALLIWELL - DON'T CALL ME BABY LYRICS
Writer(s):WATKINS, ANDY JOHN / WILSON, PAUL DAVID / HALLIWELL, GERI
Artist: Geri Halliwell Lyrics
Popularity: 23 users have visited this page this week.
do you think about us or the love that was lost looking back as we grow
Would you cry if I die, either way nothing changes, and just remember.
Don't call me baby, baby just because you can,
don't call me lady boy, you aint that kind of man, don't call me sugar
honey, you've never done before, its just to little to late, this baby's out
Do you wish that you cared,
maybe you were too scared to show me what your feeling,
did you run out of time with me on your mind,
didn't we have no meaning.
Would you bleed, if I leave, either way nothing changes, and just remember.
Cum on, cum on, cum on, cum on, cum on, don't you cry no more.
Cum on, cum on, cum on, cum on, baby, get up off the floor.
[CHORUSES TO END]
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Geri Halliwell Don't Call Me Baby Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The-Dream - Turnt Lyrics
- Keith Urban - Little Bit Of Everything Lyrics
- Survivor - The Search Is Over Lyrics
- Seals & Crofts - King Of Nothing Lyrics
- Kid Rock - I Put Your Picture Away Lyrics
- Natalia Kills - Feel Myself Lyrics
- K. Michelle - I Just Wanna Fuck Lyrics
- Laura Marling - Master Hunter Lyrics
- Mavado - Out There It's Real Lyrics
- The xx - Together Lyrics
- Paolo Santos - Moonlight Over Paris Lyrics