GINUWINE - ANXIOUS LYRICS
Artist: Ginuwine Lyrics
Popularity: 57 users have visited this page this week.
Nine O' clock, All alone, Paging you
Wishing you'd come over, my place, after while, Let me know
We can just keep talkin 'bout the last time, you were here
What we did (no sleep till morning), Only bubble baths and back rubs
Girl I hope, you hurry 'cause
I'm so anxious
So meet me at 11:30, I love the way you're talkin' dirty
Said, I'm so anxious
Girl could you quit this stallin', you know I'm a sexaholic
It's 10:10, where you been?
Did you get my message?
(Your expression is telling me that you've been thinkin' the same thang)
The same thang I've been thinkin'
You say you're workin, well hit me just as soon as your shift, is over
And i'll be waitin, 'cause I can't sleep for reminscin
About you and what we do, Hit me back and hope you hurry cuz
Said as soon as you hit the dor, I'ma pull you on the floor
And before we get to the bed, Baby back up every word you said
And before we, got to hit the lights
And before we start the candelights
Baby girl, I wanna bump and grind
This is something that's been on my mind
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Ginuwine Anxious Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The-Dream - Turnt Lyrics
- Keith Urban - Little Bit Of Everything Lyrics
- Laura Marling - When Were You Happy Lyrics
- Counting Crows - They Paved Paradise Lyrics
- Classixx - All You're Waiting For Lyrics
- H.I.M. (His Infernal Majesty) - Drawn & Quartered Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - My Cherie Amour Lyrics
- Laura Marling - Where Can I Go Lyrics
- Black Sabbath - God is Dead Lyrics
- Noah And The Whale - Heart Of Nowhere Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Give Thanks To Allah Lyrics