GLORIA GAYNOR - WE WILL SURVIVE LYRICS
Artist: Gloria Gaynor Lyrics
Popularity: 242 users have visited this page this week.
we were worried about having drugs & violence in our lives.
but then we spent so many nights thinkin' about what we
learned in DARE...
& we grew strong & we knew how to get along.
Now drugs go back,
to outer space.
we just walked in to say that drugs'll put a sad look
upon your face.
we should have been no way that day,
we should have been drug & violence free,
if we had known for just 1 second that drugs
would try to bother we.
go on drugs go,
walk out the door.
just turn around now,
cause drugs aren't welcome evermore.
weren't drugs the one who tried to hurt us with the lies?
did they think we'd crumble?
did they think we'd lay down and die?
oh no not us - we will survive.
oh, as long as we have DARE around, we know we'll stay alive.
we've got all our lives to live, we've got all our love to give.
we will survive we will survive HEY! HEY!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Gloria Gaynor We Will Survive Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The-Dream - Turnt Lyrics
- Keith Urban - Little Bit Of Everything Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Josie Lyrics
- Yo Gotti - Gangsta Of The Year Lyrics
- Laura Marling - Undine Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby Lyrics
- Lloyd - Young & Restless Lyrics
- Collin Raye - Love Me Lyrics
- Eve - Eve Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Killing Me Softly Lyrics
- Kenny Chesney - She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy Lyrics