GOB - LICENSE FROM A CEREAL BOX LYRICS
Artist: Gob Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
it seems every time we're driving down the trans-canada #1
the traffic's growing worse everyday it doesn't really help
when there's a bozo at the wheel slowing down cutting people
off i don't think it's funny. hit the gas, hit the brakes,
in a traffic jam i think i'm late for work got your license
from a cereal box you don't know how to drive you're just a fucking jerk,
it never fails getting on there's always something going
wrong a lot of cars a lot of smog (well, not as much as l.a.)
it's pretty hazy when a blowout in a tire becomes
such a big desire for idiots to watch, slow down it makes me crazy.
think you know how i feel what i need is a new automobile
like the game spyhunter i could enjoy anyone
who would annoy set the missiles seek and destroy.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Gob License From A Cereal Box Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The-Dream - Turnt Lyrics
- Keith Urban - Little Bit Of Everything Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Josie Lyrics
- Yo Gotti - Gangsta Of The Year Lyrics
- Laura Marling - Undine Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby Lyrics
- Lloyd - Young & Restless Lyrics
- Collin Raye - Love Me Lyrics
- Eve - Eve Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Killing Me Softly Lyrics
- Kenny Chesney - She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy Lyrics