GOURDS - BOIL MY STRINGS LYRICS
Artist: Gourds Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
I'm making this up, it keeps my feathers clean
and the black boys they kick my ass and tell me
that the women their ruby lips are dry.
I get angry and I get sad
and I lose this sweetness that I used to have
and I boil my strings
to get them back to gold
sleeping in here they give me plenty to eat
don't make trouble, make something with the concrete
so I fill my pipes with it to break them black boys heads
Lord, but I wish I had a gun.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Gourds Boil my Strings Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Bobby V - Back To Love Lyrics
- Crystal Fighters - LA Calling Lyrics
- Damien Rice - Volcano Lyrics
- Peter, Paul & Mary - All God's Critters Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Legless Lyrics
- Annie - Tube Stops and Lonely Hearts Lyrics
- Ryan Cabrera - True Lyrics
- Alanis Morissette - What If God Was One Of Us Lyrics
- Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Free Falling Lyrics
- Sway & King Tech - New Intro Lyrics
- Counting Crows - Colorblind Lyrics