GRATEFUL DEAD - MY SISTERS AND BROTHERS LYRICS
Artist: Grateful Dead Lyrics
Popularity: 76 users have visited this page this week.
I wanna say to my sisters and my brothers Keep the faith, When the storm flies and the wind blows Go on at a steady pace, When the battle is fought and the victory is won We call all shout together, "We have overcome!" We'll talk to the Father and the Son When we make it to the Promised Land. Chorus: Walk together little children, You don't ever have to worry, Through this world of trouble We gotta love one another, Let's take our fellow man by the hand Try to help him to understand We will all be together for ever and ever When we make it to the promised land. Our Bible reads, "Thou shall not be afraid Of the terror by night Nor the arrow that flies by day, Nor for the pestilence That walketh in the darkness, Nor for the destruction That waiteth in the noonday hour." Chorus This world is not our own, We're only passing through, Our treasure's all laid up Way beyond the blue, Let's do the very best that we can While we're traveling through this land We can all be together, Shakin' our h
air, When we make it the Promised Land. Children, we can Make it to the Promised Land, (repeat a bunch of times) We can all be together For ever and ever When we make it to the Promised Land.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Grateful Dead My Sisters And Brothers Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Bobby V - Back To Love Lyrics
- Crystal Fighters - LA Calling Lyrics
- Sway & King Tech - Ny Niggaz Lyrics
- Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - A Change Of Heart Lyrics
- Peter, Paul & Mary - Boa Constrictor Lyrics
- Sway & King Tech - Redman Freestyle Lyrics
- Sway & King Tech - Get You Mad Lyrics
- Timbaland And Magoo - Up Jumps Da Boogie Lyrics
- Timbaland And Magoo - All Y'all Lyrics
- Peter, Paul & Mary - Hush-a-bye Lyrics
- Timbaland And Magoo - People Like Myself Lyrics