GREEN DAY - PROSTHETIC HEAD LYRICS
Writer(s):ARMSTRONG, BILLIE JOE / WRIGHT, FRANK E., III / PRITCHARD, MICHAEL
Artist: Green Day Lyrics
Popularity: 19 users have visited this page this week.
Such a sight for sore eyes, you're a suicide makeover.
Plastic eyes, lookin' through a numb skull.
Self-effaced, what's his face.
You erased yourself so shut up.
You don't let up.
You have a growth that must be treated
Like a severed severe pain in the neck.
You can smell it but you can't see it.
No explanation identified 'cause you don't know.
You don't say.
And you got no reply.
Hey you, where did you come from?
Got a head full of lead, you're a inbred bastard son.
All dressed up, red blooded,
A mannequin Do or die, no reply, don't deny that you're synthetic.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Green Day Prosthetic Head Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Bobby V - Back To Love Lyrics
- Crystal Fighters - LA Calling Lyrics
- Sway & King Tech - Ny Niggaz Lyrics
- Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - A Change Of Heart Lyrics
- Peter, Paul & Mary - Boa Constrictor Lyrics
- Sway & King Tech - Redman Freestyle Lyrics
- Sway & King Tech - Get You Mad Lyrics
- Timbaland And Magoo - Up Jumps Da Boogie Lyrics
- Timbaland And Magoo - All Y'all Lyrics
- Peter, Paul & Mary - Hush-a-bye Lyrics
- Timbaland And Magoo - People Like Myself Lyrics