GREEN DAY - WORDS I MIGHT HAVE ATE LYRICS
Writer(s):ARMSTRONG, BILLIE JOE/PRITCHARD, MIKE RYAN/WRIGHT III, FRANK EDWIN
Artist: Green Day Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
My brain drifts back to better days we've been through
Like sitting on blacktop of the school grounds
The love I *****ed about I finally found
But now it's gone and I take the blame
So there's nothing I can do but take the pain
Now I dwell on what you remind me of
A sweet young girl who sacrificed her love
As for me I am blind without a cause
And now I realized what I have lost
It was something real that I could have had
Now I play the fool whose stable soul's gone bad
Tell me the words I might have said
That's pumping pressure deep inside my head
Was it bad enough to be too late?
Just tell me the words I might have ate.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Green Day Words I Might Have Ate Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Bobby V - Back To Love Lyrics
- Crystal Fighters - LA Calling Lyrics
- Sway & King Tech - Ny Niggaz Lyrics
- Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - A Change Of Heart Lyrics
- Peter, Paul & Mary - Boa Constrictor Lyrics
- Sway & King Tech - Redman Freestyle Lyrics
- Sway & King Tech - Get You Mad Lyrics
- Timbaland And Magoo - Up Jumps Da Boogie Lyrics
- Timbaland And Magoo - All Y'all Lyrics
- Peter, Paul & Mary - Hush-a-bye Lyrics
- Timbaland And Magoo - People Like Myself Lyrics