H BLOCKX - TAKE ME HOME LYRICS
Artist: H Blockx Lyrics
Popularity: 27 users have visited this page this week.
freedom's kissed by lonelinesssomebody take away that emptinessI layed on myself and...
chorus:take me home tonighttake me on my owntake me all alonejust come and take me hometake me home tonighttake me on my owntake me all alonejust come and take me...home
I've seen so many faces II've seen so many nightsnights without a traceso I'm sitting in that streetcaféhaven't found that facethe face that makes me say
freedom's kissed by sweet caressnobody took away that emptinessthat I layed on myself so...
there's so much I felt but I can't explainthe urge of love remains, but all these easy faces changestill so much I feel but still I can't explainam I the one to blameI can't hold a face without a name nomoreit's up to me to... take me home tonight
take me home tonighttake me on my owntake me all alonejust come and take me home
just come and take me homejust come and take me hometake me all alonejust come and take me homejust come and take me home
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what H Blockx Take Me Home Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Tiesto - Take Me Lyrics
- Kaskade - Atmosphere Lyrics
- Vampire Weekend - Ya Hey Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - They Can't Take That Away From Me Lyrics
- Kanye West - New Slaves Lyrics
- Pantera - I'm Broken Lyrics
- Laura Marling - Love Be Brave Lyrics
- Pearl Jam - Oh Where Oh Where Could My Baby Be Lyrics
- The Beatles - Good Day Sunshine Lyrics
- Village People - Y.m.c.a. Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head Lyrics