H2O - MY CURSE LYRICS
Artist: H2o Lyrics
Popularity: 29 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
But no one seems to know
The value of the answers
Too many fingers and all pointed back at me
Is it because I was the one who pointed mine first?
I see a problem but maybe it's part of me
Excuses without reasons
I have a conscious inspiring to be
More than a thought that's burning deep inside of me
I see a doorway and I fumble for a key
How many turns until it opens?
And what will it reveal?
I'm at the center, or is it left of me
When will it open?
On the surface, the smile evades the truth
The words are even cheaper
I ask for something impossible to give
And sit back and watch it all go
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what H2o My Curse Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Tiesto - Take Me Lyrics
- Kaskade - Atmosphere Lyrics
- Vampire Weekend - Ya Hey Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - They Can't Take That Away From Me Lyrics
- Kanye West - New Slaves Lyrics
- Pantera - I'm Broken Lyrics
- Laura Marling - Love Be Brave Lyrics
- Pearl Jam - Oh Where Oh Where Could My Baby Be Lyrics
- The Beatles - Good Day Sunshine Lyrics
- Village People - Y.m.c.a. Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head Lyrics