Half Man Half Biscuit Dickie Davies Eyes LyricsArtist: Half Man Half Biscuit
Popularity : 240 users have visited this page.
Mention the Lord of the Rings just once more,
And I'll more than likely kill you.
"Moorecock, Moorecock, Michael Moorecock"
you fervently moan.
Is this a wok that you sholve down my throat,
Or are you just pleased to see me?
Brian Moore's head looks uncannily like London Planetarium.
And all those people
Who you, romantically,
Like to still believe are alive,
So I'll wipe my snot
On the arm of your chair
As you put another Roger Dean poster
On the wall.
God, I could murder a Cadbury's Flake,
Then I guess you wouldn't let me into heaven.
Or maybe you would 'cause their adverts promote oral sex!
A Romani bint in a field with her paints,
Suggesting we faint at her beauty,
But she's got "Dickie Davis Eyes!"
Chorus x 2
The hottest lyrics from Half Man Half Biscuit
- Trumpton Riots Lyrics
- Vatican Broadside Lyrics
- Dickie Davies Eyes Lyrics
- All I Want For Christmas Is A Dukla-prague Away Kit Lyrics
- Reasons To Be Miserable Lyrics
- Live I Hate Nerys Hughes Lyrics
- Rod Hull Is Alive Why Lyrics
- The Best Things in Life Lyrics
- The Bastard Son of Dean Friedman Lyrics