HALLIWELL GERI - DON'T CALL ME BABY LYRICS
Artist: Halliwell Geri Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Do you think about me, like I think about you, as these nights grow colder,
do you think about us or the love that was lost looking back as we grow
Would you cry if I die, either way nothing changes, and just remember.
Don't call me baby, baby just because you can,
don't call me lady boy, you aint that kind of man, don't call me sugar
honey, you've never done before, its just to little to late, this baby's out
Do you wish that you cared,
maybe you were too scared to show me what your feeling,
did you run out of time with me on your mind,
didn't we have no meaning.
Would you bleed, if I leave, either way nothing changes, and just remember.
Cum on, cum on, cum on, cum on, cum on, don't you cry no more.
Cum on, cum on, cum on, cum on, baby, get up off the floor.
[CHORUSES TO END]
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Halliwell Geri Don't Call Me Baby Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Contact Lyrics
- Pantera - I'm Broken Lyrics
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove Lyrics
- Mercyme - This Is The Air I Breathe Lyrics
- Village People - Y.m.c.a. Lyrics
- Offspring - Why Don't You Get A Job Lyrics
- Box Car Racer - There Is Lyrics
- AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - It's Over Lyrics
- Eminem - Final Battle (From 8 Mile) Lyrics