HALO FRIENDLIES - SAFE IN THE CRADLE LYRICS
Artist: Halo Friendlies Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
wishing you were here but pretening you're dead
it's not so bad here in mediocraty
no one expects much of me
but i think of you and your thoughts of me
i hurt so badly but i can't leave
you kiss me when i'm sleeping
when i have no will to wake
it's will that keeps me from you
it's a change i'll have to make
will i ever be able to do the things my heart feels for you?
am i able to stop the things i do not want to do?
i want to hold the hand that guides me and loves me
but this stubborn will has its hold on me
misery is my cradle, i'm dying in my needs
will providence shine his face on me?
pick me up off this floor out of this mess i've made for myself
my flesh is weak but my spirit is willing
river's bridge of stones i'll fall water deep
your whirlpool love will hold me still
i'm safe in the cradle when i'm in your light
spirit come and make everything alright
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Halo Friendlies Safe In The Cradle Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Contact Lyrics
- Peter, Paul & Mary - Christmas Dinner Lyrics
- Peter, Paul & Mary - Hush-a-bye Lyrics
- Sway & King Tech - Defari Freestyle Lyrics
- AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long Lyrics
- Mercyme - This Is The Air I Breathe Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - They Can't Take That Away From Me Lyrics
- Box Car Racer - There Is Lyrics
- Eminem - Final Battle (From 8 Mile) Lyrics
- Offspring - Why Don't You Get A Job Lyrics