HALOU - BEFORE THERE WAS COLOR LYRICS
Artist: Halou Lyrics
Popularity: 41 users have visited this page this week.
It must seem
It must take
All your control
Not to get
Just as pain becomes discomfort
What the human soul can tolerate
Is no surprise
Im rooted to my path
And Im blinded on the sides
Why is it I feel so?
I have everything I want
The stuff of all my dreams
Why is it I need so?
In the same way pain can become humor
The scars that time will wash away
Are no surprise
I know you're inside
Because I can feel your life
Why is it I bleed so?
And you thought that these times
Were just ordinary
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Halou Before There Was Color Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Tiesto - Take Me Lyrics
- Kaskade - Atmosphere Lyrics
- Vampire Weekend - Ya Hey Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - They Can't Take That Away From Me Lyrics
- Kanye West - New Slaves Lyrics
- Pantera - I'm Broken Lyrics
- Laura Marling - Love Be Brave Lyrics
- Pearl Jam - Oh Where Oh Where Could My Baby Be Lyrics
- The Beatles - Good Day Sunshine Lyrics
- Village People - Y.m.c.a. Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head Lyrics