HAMMILL PETER - THE INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH BURNING LYRICS
Artist: Hammill Peter Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
no wind breathed in the sky
when a pin-striped suit
saw that the Institute of Mental Health was burning.
He stood upon the corner
where the sun was warmer...
looking across the street,
he moved the shackles on his feet
as the Institute was burning.
Flames were roaring, singing like a thunderstorm;
smoke was pouring straight up to the sky;
windows smashing, Gothic doors and lintels fall;
timbers crashing and we both know why.
Nobody else came by to stare;
you see, they didn't really care.
Can't call the fire brigade -
none of them had been paid
and so the Institute was burning.
Throughout the city, people say it isn't pretty,
everyone agrees, and everyone feels glad;
doctored brains celebrate and everyone waves their chains...
It's a pity they're all mad.
The Institute of Mental Health
spontaneously killed itself.
Ashes to ashes
and dust to dust:
my chains began to rust
as the Institute was burning, burning, burning.
(Chris Judge Smith
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Hammill Peter The Institute Of Mental Health Burning Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Tiesto - Take Me Lyrics
- Kaskade - Atmosphere Lyrics
- Eminem - Final Battle (From 8 Mile) Lyrics
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Love To See You Cry Lyrics
- Mercyme - This Is The Air I Breathe Lyrics
- Box Car Racer - There Is Lyrics
- AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long Lyrics
- Tim Mcgraw - I'm Amazed By You Lyrics
- We The Kings - Find You There Lyrics
- Youngblood Hawke - We Come Running Lyrics