HAMMILL PETER - THE LIE BERNINI'S ST THERESA LYRICS
Artist: Hammill Peter Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
Sacristy cloth / moth-eaten shroud.
Secret silence / sacred secrets
accumulate dust, aggravate the eye.
Incautious laughter after confession.
Benediction ------- fictional fear
Hidden faces ... Grace is a name,
like Chastity, like Lucifer, like mine.
You took me through the window-stain,
drowned in image, inscence, choir-refrain
and slow ecstasy ------
I'd embrace you if I only knew your name....
The silent corner haunts my shadow prayers :
ice-cold statue -- rapture divine,
the open mouth,
the wound of love,
You took me, gave me reasons for
saints and missals, vigils, all the more
holy martyrs -----
I'd embrace you and walk through
the one-way door...
I'd embrace you, but it would be
just another lie ----------
( * which is to say that the statue is the inspiration, but not the Lie
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Hammill Peter The Lie Bernini's St Theresa Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Tiesto - Take Me Lyrics
- Kaskade - Atmosphere Lyrics
- Eminem - Final Battle (From 8 Mile) Lyrics
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Love To See You Cry Lyrics
- Mercyme - This Is The Air I Breathe Lyrics
- Box Car Racer - There Is Lyrics
- AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long Lyrics
- Tim Mcgraw - I'm Amazed By You Lyrics
- We The Kings - Find You There Lyrics
- Youngblood Hawke - We Come Running Lyrics