HANK COCHRAN - TEARS BROKE OUT ON ME LYRICS
Artist: Hank Cochran Lyrics
Popularity: 15 users have visited this page this week.
That's when the tears broke out on me and I came down with the miseries
A fever of blues have gotta hundred and three
And that's when the tears broke out on me
[ guitar ]
I never was sick up till then but I've got a feeling this would do me in
Everytime I think about the thing she said I get real sick and I have to go to bed
And that's when the tears broke out on me...
[ guitar ]
They say I'll live well I hope so cause right about now I don't know
I see your face or hear your name from a friend and it's got all over again
And that's when the tears break out on me...
That's when the tears break out on me that's when the tears break out on me
That's when the tears break out on me
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Hank Cochran Tears Broke Out On Me Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Tiesto - Take Me Lyrics
- Kaskade - Atmosphere Lyrics
- Eminem - Final Battle (From 8 Mile) Lyrics
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Love To See You Cry Lyrics
- Mercyme - This Is The Air I Breathe Lyrics
- Box Car Racer - There Is Lyrics
- AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long Lyrics
- Tim Mcgraw - I'm Amazed By You Lyrics
- We The Kings - Find You There Lyrics
- Youngblood Hawke - We Come Running Lyrics