HANK WILLIAMS JR. - HERE I AM FALLIN' AGAIN LYRICS
Artist: Hank Williams Jr. Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I sure didn't plan it and I don't understand it but here I am fallin' again.
Here I am lyin' again making up places that I've never been.
I thought I was through with these heart breaking blues but here I am lyin' again.
Why don't a man ever take time to think what is at stake?
Is it the danger or the pleasurable stranger but those are the chances we'll take.
I'd hate to come face to face with her and her at the same place
cause it will be hell If I had to tell her someone has taken her place.
I had a beautiful wife,she found it all out one night
and the pleasurable stranger, lord I didn't change her and I lost it all this time.
So here I am cryin' again and callin' symphothy from my ole friends
he once loved her and she once him and here I am cryin' again.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Hank Williams Jr. Here I Am Fallin' Again Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Tiesto - Take Me Lyrics
- Kaskade - Atmosphere Lyrics
- Eminem - Final Battle (From 8 Mile) Lyrics
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Love To See You Cry Lyrics
- Mercyme - This Is The Air I Breathe Lyrics
- Box Car Racer - There Is Lyrics
- AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long Lyrics
- Tim Mcgraw - I'm Amazed By You Lyrics
- We The Kings - Find You There Lyrics
- Youngblood Hawke - We Come Running Lyrics