HANK WILLIAMS - THE PRODIGAL SON LYRICS
Artist: Hank Williams Lyrics
Popularity: 19 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Recorded by hank williams, sr. Words and music by jenkins [g] a prodigal son once [c] strayed from his [g] father To travel a land of [a] hunger and [d] pain And [g] now I can see the [c] end of my [g] journey I'm going to [d] heaven a-[g] gain. I leave you the day, to help all your neighbors I leave you the night, to solemnly pray So try to repent and ask for forgiveness We'll meet up in heaven, someday. Goodbye to this world, with all it's sorrows Goodbye to the fields, that I used to roam I'm going away where, life is eternal My shepherd is callin me home. From out of the sky, he's coming to meet me To wash all my sins and call me his own His servants will bring, a ring for my finger And never no more will I roam.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Hank Williams THE PRODIGAL SON Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Tiesto - Take Me Lyrics
- Kaskade - Atmosphere Lyrics
- Eminem - Final Battle (From 8 Mile) Lyrics
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Love To See You Cry Lyrics
- Mercyme - This Is The Air I Breathe Lyrics
- Box Car Racer - There Is Lyrics
- AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long Lyrics
- Tim Mcgraw - I'm Amazed By You Lyrics
- We The Kings - Find You There Lyrics
- Youngblood Hawke - We Come Running Lyrics