HAROLD ARLEN - LAST NIGHT WHEN WE WERE YOUNG LYRICS
Writer(s):HAROLD ARLEN, E. Y. HARBURG
Artist: Harold Arlen Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Love was a star, a song unsung
Life was so new, so real so right
Ages ago last night
Today the world is old
You flew away and time grew cold
Where is that star that shone so bright
Ages ago last night?
To think that spring had depended
On merely this: a look, a kiss
To think that something so splendid
Could slip away in one little daybreak
So now, let's reminisce
And recollect the sighs and the kisses
The arms that clung
When we were young last night
Lyrics © S.A. MUSIC, NEXT DECADE ENTERTAINMENT,INC.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Harold Arlen Last Night When We Were Young Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Fragments of Time Lyrics
- Ludacris - 9 Times Out Of 10 Lyrics
- Alannah Myles - Black Velvet Lyrics
- Faydee - Unbreakable Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Finest Woman Lyrics
- Vampire Weekend - Ya Hey Lyrics
- Alicia Keys - Fallin' Lyrics
- Eminem - Hailie's Song Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - I'll Be There Lyrics