HARRY NILSSON - MAKIN' WHOOPEE LYRICS
Writer(s):KAHN, GUS / DONALDSON, WALTER
Artist: Harry Nilsson Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
Another sunny honeymoon
Another season, another reason
For makin' whoopee
A lot of shoes, a lot of rice
The groom is nervous, he answers twice
Its really killin' that he's so willin'
To make whoopee
Picture a little love nest
Down where the roses cling
Picture the same sweet love nest
Think what a year can bring
He's washin dishes and baby clothes
He's so ambitious he even sews
But don't forget folks,
That's what you get folks, for makin' whoopee
He doesn't make much money
Five thousand dollars per;
Some judge who thinks he's funny
Says, "You pay six to her."
He says, "Now judge, suppose I fail?"
The judge says, "Budge, right into jail.
You'd better keep her
I think it's cheaper
Than making whoopee."
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Harry Nilsson Makin' Whoopee Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Tiesto - Take Me Lyrics
- Kaskade - Atmosphere Lyrics
- Faydee - Unbreakable Lyrics
- Prince - Kiss Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Mr. Brownstone Lyrics
- Norah Jones - What Am I To You Lyrics
- Josh Groban - The Prayer Lyrics
- Matchbox 20 - Bright Lights Lyrics
- Alannah Myles - Black Velvet Lyrics
- Eminem - Hailie's Song Lyrics
- Metallica - Unforgiven Lyrics