HASTE - THE ABSENTEE LYRICS
Artist: Haste Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
i wont push out, please god this tears me apart on the inside,
you quit and you suck and you are still the same..
as far as i can see i wish to breath, i cant take this change,
i would rather stay here with my hands gripping my throat.
what now? you find yourself on the outside?
what about them? what about her?
what about all of your responsibility?
i find this in blood, for some...easy to walk away,
i find that i can never break, this hurts,
it tears me apart on the inside ive quit, we are done,
it seems that now youre the absentee i still feel so much for you
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Haste The Absentee Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Tiesto - Take Me Lyrics
- Kaskade - Atmosphere Lyrics
- Faydee - Unbreakable Lyrics
- Prince - Kiss Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Mr. Brownstone Lyrics
- Norah Jones - What Am I To You Lyrics
- Josh Groban - The Prayer Lyrics
- Matchbox 20 - Bright Lights Lyrics
- Alannah Myles - Black Velvet Lyrics
- Eminem - Hailie's Song Lyrics
- Metallica - Unforgiven Lyrics