HATEBREED - MARK MY WORDS LYRICS
Artist: Hatebreed Lyrics
Popularity: 32 users have visited this page this week.
I couldn't see the truth.
I was unable to see how my life was being used.
To be something so miniscule.
Everything I thought was so definite,
I thought was so real was thrown away and will be remembered among unpaling hatred.
Consider my suffering.
Through all your pain.
Remember my face.
I'm digging your grave.
Since when was so sacred,
turning into something so wrong.
Something so important to me.
Cheapened and exploited.
I won't be that way,
I can't, I can't be that way again.
I can't, I won't, I will never let it.
For the rest of your fucking life you will mark my words.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Hatebreed Mark My Words Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Tiesto - Take Me Lyrics
- Kaskade - Atmosphere Lyrics
- Faydee - Unbreakable Lyrics
- Prince - Kiss Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Mr. Brownstone Lyrics
- Norah Jones - What Am I To You Lyrics
- Josh Groban - The Prayer Lyrics
- Matchbox 20 - Bright Lights Lyrics
- Alannah Myles - Black Velvet Lyrics
- Eminem - Hailie's Song Lyrics
- Metallica - Unforgiven Lyrics