HAWKWIND - TEN SECONDS OF FOREVER LYRICS
Artist: Hawkwind Lyrics
Popularity: 53 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
In the tenth second of forever, I thought of the
sea and a white yacht drifting...
In the ninth second of forever, I thought of a
leaf, a stone, the plastic fragment of the child's
In the eighth second of forver, I remembered a
warm room where voices played...
In the seventh second of forever, I thought of
the life I would not lead...
In the sixth second of forever, I saw your mouth
whispering something I could hear...
In the fifth second of forever, I thought of
the vermillion deserts of Mars, the jewelled
forests of Venus...
In the fourth second of forever, I could
remember nothing that I did not love...
In the third second of forever, I thought
of rain against a window and I thought of
In the second second of forever, I thought
of the pair of broken shades lying on the
In the first and final second of forever, I
thought of the long past that had led to
now and never... never... never... never...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Hawkwind Ten Seconds Of Forever Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Tiesto - Take Me Lyrics
- Kaskade - Atmosphere Lyrics
- 3 Doors Down - Let Me Go Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff Lyrics
- Alicia Keys - Fallin' Lyrics
- Muse - Stockholm Syndrome Lyrics
- Inna - Crazy Sexy Wild Lyrics
- Savage Garden - I Want You Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - I'll Be There Lyrics
- Oasis - Half The World Away Lyrics
- Garth Brooks - If Tomorrow Never Comes Lyrics