HORNA - SWORD OF DARKNESS LYRICS
Artist: Horna Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I sighed a storm that drowned them.
Bare a foot upon my shore illumination.
In the calm of the water.
Shine of unholy options, mirrored by wintermoon.
Choose and I may not...
Bare a hand upon my shore illumination.
Life is not the answer.
The hands are rotten.
Fool’s reflection, vanish now.
I am still the disintegrator.
Lucid ultimate pain, dissolver.
In the years of brightness
until my hateful victory
the garden grew...
Withered thoughts and vivid words.
I have cast the firemist
for those in truth
shan’t bare the illness.
We are of His flame.
... The Revelation.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Horna Sword Of Darkness Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ace Hood - We Outchea Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Contact Lyrics
- Shinedown - Simple Man Lyrics
- Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You Lyrics
- Hall & Oates - Sara Smile Lyrics
- Eamon - Fuck It Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Old Love Lyrics
- 2Pac (Tupac Shakur) - Changes Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Adia Lyrics
- Westlife - Mandy Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - If It Makes You Happy Lyrics