I HATE MYSELF - CAUGHT IN A FLOOD WITH THE CAPTAIN OF THE CHEERLEA LYRICS
Artist: I Hate Myself Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
how's your bell-curve?
mine's right-skewed average low. very low.
and the river - she has grown very high.
fell from the sky.
and i'm wasted on cancer and bible school - not like you.
yeah, you're wasted, full and drunk from too much rain
and pain and anger at tumors like me.
if it would make you comfortable, i'd jump out of this tree,
or maybe we could get married and be happy.
these few words could be the last we ever speak.
do you think, maybe, you could love me or like me maybe?
maybe you'd look at me, you'd talk to me,
we could marry, live in this tree.
but it's unlikely. you don't like me,
and i don't like me, and it's unlikely.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what I Hate Myself Caught In A Flood With The Captain Of The Cheerlea Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Fragments of Time Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Beyond Lyrics
- Joey Mcintyre - Stay The Same Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Conquistador Lyrics
- Staind - Epiphany Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Son Of A Preacher Man Lyrics
- Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - Everybody (Backstreet's Back) Lyrics
- Kirko Bangz - Keep It Trill Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Through The Rain Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Instant Crush Lyrics