i hate myself Caught In A Flood With The Captain Of The Cheerleading Squa LyricsArtist: i hate myself
Popularity : 87 users have visited this page.
how's your bell-curve?
mine's right-skewed average low. very low.
and the river - she has grown very high.
fell from the sky.
and i'm wasted on cancer and bible school - not like you.
yeah, you're wasted, full and drunk from too much rain
and pain and anger at tumors like me.
if it would make you comfortable, i'd jump out of this tree,
or maybe we could get married and be happy.
these few words could be the last we ever speak.
do you think, maybe, you could love me or like me maybe?
maybe you'd look at me, you'd talk to me,
we could marry, live in this tree.
but it's unlikely. you don't like me,
and i don't like me, and it's unlikely.
The hottest lyrics from i hate myself
- ...And Keep Reaching for Those Stars Lyrics
- Less Than Nothing Lyrics
- Polar Bear Summer Lyrics
- Caught In A Flood With The Captain Of The Cheerleading Squa Lyrics
- Not Waving but Drowning Lyrics
- Conversation With Dr. Seussicide Lyrics
- Caught in a Flood With the Captain of the Cheerleading Squad Lyrics
- To a Husband at War Lyrics
- Kind of a Long Way Down Lyrics
- Drama In The Emergency Room Lyrics