I HATE MYSELF - DARREN'S ROOF LYRICS
Artist: I Hate Myself Lyrics
Popularity: 51 users have visited this page this week.
drink until i can't see, laugh until i can't breathe,
up here we'll be taller than the city.
Shout at the night, raise a fist to life,
forget if your shoes are shined,
if only for just one night (with dolor).
and our hearts have all been beaten and bruised,
and we're all pretty confused,
and we always expect to lose;
i'll explain it all to you through alcohol and bad tattoos.
If i talk and i laugh too loud,
it's becuase i'm trying to forget that i'm sad,
because things can get pretty bad,
but i'd like to believe that somewhere i'll find
someone who's going nowhere and we'll go there together (disburse hardship)
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what I Hate Myself Darren's Roof Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Fragments of Time Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Beyond Lyrics
- Joey Mcintyre - Stay The Same Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Conquistador Lyrics
- Staind - Epiphany Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Son Of A Preacher Man Lyrics
- Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - Everybody (Backstreet's Back) Lyrics
- Kirko Bangz - Keep It Trill Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Through The Rain Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Instant Crush Lyrics