i hate myself Polar Bear Summer LyricsArtist: i hate myself
Popularity : 81 users have visited this page.
the sun is shining on me, finally. finally.
and you walk so gracefully.
why don't you walk with me?
things are turning green and changing,
and it smells sweet. birds have come from out at sea,
and they sing for you and me.
time here is always so slow, but summer's fast.
let's make it last.
maybe this year you could stay,
and we'll wake together every day.
sometimes it gets so lonely up here on the top of the world.
The hottest lyrics from i hate myself
- ...And Keep Reaching for Those Stars Lyrics
- Less Than Nothing Lyrics
- Polar Bear Summer Lyrics
- Caught In A Flood With The Captain Of The Cheerleading Squa Lyrics
- Not Waving but Drowning Lyrics
- Conversation With Dr. Seussicide Lyrics
- Caught in a Flood With the Captain of the Cheerleading Squad Lyrics
- To a Husband at War Lyrics
- Kind of a Long Way Down Lyrics
- Drama In The Emergency Room Lyrics