i hate myself To a Husband at War LyricsArtist: i hate myself
Popularity : 38 users have visited this page.
things are here, and you're over there
and in between: land, sea, everything
i hope you're warm, and i hope you think of me,
and the way things used to be.
yesterday, a telegram said that you had died,
but i knew and i know that it was a lie.
i tried to laugh but went back to my room and cried
i mean our room. i went back to our room and cried
retreat, and come back home.
The hottest lyrics from i hate myself
- ...And Keep Reaching for Those Stars Lyrics
- Less Than Nothing Lyrics
- Polar Bear Summer Lyrics
- Caught In A Flood With The Captain Of The Cheerleading Squa Lyrics
- Not Waving but Drowning Lyrics
- Conversation With Dr. Seussicide Lyrics
- Caught in a Flood With the Captain of the Cheerleading Squad Lyrics
- To a Husband at War Lyrics
- Kind of a Long Way Down Lyrics
- Drama In The Emergency Room Lyrics