I KILLED THE PROM QUEEN - LIKE NAILS TO A CASKET LYRICS
Artist: I Killed The Prom Queen Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Look into these eyes forever holding doubt under masks of false comfort you wear so proud.
And when the walls tear down the shell exposed must head for the shadows.
These bridges still smouldering.
A dark veil sheilds the eyes but still your name carries the wind.
Know that I'll leave all comapssion were is due.
At the foot of your headstone it's too late to rise from ruin.
The stench of death hangs in the air tonight.
But if you come back I'll be waiting with an open casket to bury you alive.
Years of betrayal will stain the days ahead.
I wish to sew the seeds of vengance a single wish to end this rule.
I wish to sew the seeds of vengance a and let the sky be vacant again.
Years of betrayla will stain the days ahead.
I'll be waiting with an open casket to bury you alive.
Watch the angels drop like flies.
From the dead heavens above.
There will be no violins when you die
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what I Killed The Prom Queen Like Nails To A Casket Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Fragments of Time Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Beyond Lyrics
- Joey Mcintyre - Stay The Same Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Conquistador Lyrics
- Staind - Epiphany Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Son Of A Preacher Man Lyrics
- Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - Everybody (Backstreet's Back) Lyrics
- Kirko Bangz - Keep It Trill Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Through The Rain Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Instant Crush Lyrics