I KILLED THE PROM QUEEN - NEVER NEVER LAND LYRICS
Artist: I Killed The Prom Queen Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
I'll forget a million deaths.
I continued to lie.
Still holding my breath I take it back.
Take this bullet and end this all.
Still warm blooded I fake this smile.
I'm stuck between birth and death.
I'm stuck between good and bad.
I watched ash turn to ash.
I watched dust turn to dust.
I watched friendships die for what?
Ashes to ashes.
Dust turns to dust.
This broken neck comes from lust.
Where does this loyalty lie today?
Where the fuck do you stand In the end what will learn before we die?
In the moonlight you see me in my true form.
This curse will still plague my rotting bones.
I watched the dead come back to life.
The promise will end up broken now.
I still hear your heart beating.
I still hear your bones broken.
With you lying there I guess this is the end.
Mutiny will end us.
Promises will only break us.
Don't forget who you are today.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what I Killed The Prom Queen Never Never Land Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Fragments of Time Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Beyond Lyrics
- Joey Mcintyre - Stay The Same Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Conquistador Lyrics
- Staind - Epiphany Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Son Of A Preacher Man Lyrics
- Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - Everybody (Backstreet's Back) Lyrics
- Kirko Bangz - Keep It Trill Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Through The Rain Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Instant Crush Lyrics