I Killed the Prom Queen Never Never Land LyricsArtist: I Killed the Prom Queen
Popularity : 2 users have visited this page.
I'll take a million lies.
I'll forget a million deaths.
I continued to lie.
Still holding my breath I take it back.
Take this bullet and end this all.
Still warm blooded I fake this smile.
I'm stuck between birth and death.
I'm stuck between good and bad.
I watched ash turn to ash.
I watched dust turn to dust.
I watched friendships die for what?
Ashes to ashes.
Dust turns to dust.
This broken neck comes from lust.
Where does this loyalty lie today?
Where the fuck do you stand In the end what will learn before we die?
In the moonlight you see me in my true form.
This curse will still plague my rotting bones.
I watched the dead come back to life.
The promise will end up broken now.
I still hear your heart beating.
I still hear your bones broken.
With you lying there I guess this is the end.
Mutiny will end us.
Promises will only break us.
Don't forget who you are today.
The hottest lyrics from I Killed the Prom Queen
- When Goodbye Means Forever Lyrics
- My Best Wishes Lyrics
- Say Goodbye Lyrics
- Slain Upon My Faithful Sword Lyrics
- Your Shirt Would Look Better With a Columbian Neck-tie Lyrics
- To Kill Tomorrow Lyrics
- Death Certificate for a Beauty Queen Lyrics
- Sleepless Nights and City Lights Lyrics
- ...Forever Will Come to an End Lyrics
- Pointed to My Heart Lyrics