I RISE - BLEAK, BLACKED, & FAKE LYRICS
Artist: I Rise Lyrics
Popularity: 19 users have visited this page this week.
as depression flows through my veins.
Into the black I dive, in solitude is
where I'll live and die.
all i have in life is pain, tragedy & misery,
what happened to the positivity, the lofe,
the respect the opportunity.
I'm wasting. I'm running out of time?
You think I'm losing my mind?
Well this society, is fucking blind.
I'm wasting. This is as far as I'll go.
This is as far. This is as far, as I'll go.
In the light i find my head,
I find my place with the walking dead.
I fake a smile and move ahead,
a life not worth living I'm already dead.
In the black i question why,
I see the world with vengeful eyes.
With utter hate and pure disgust,
I can't live this life I've had enough.
I can't live in this world,
I have too much hate that I can't hold back.
This is as far as I'll go
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what I Rise Bleak, Blacked, & Fake Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Fragments of Time Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Beyond Lyrics
- Joey Mcintyre - Stay The Same Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Conquistador Lyrics
- Staind - Epiphany Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Son Of A Preacher Man Lyrics
- Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - Everybody (Backstreet's Back) Lyrics
- Kirko Bangz - Keep It Trill Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Through The Rain Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Instant Crush Lyrics