I.O.S. - DAY BY DAY (WASTED ON TOP) LYRICS
Artist: I.o.s. Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
In jail, drawing pictures of my girl back home.
I'm wasted on top of my two legged bed.
Hands tied around the bars.
Lying in pools of blood at noon.
My parents never helped with bail
To the fact that money always failed.
I'm wasted on top with alcohol in my mouth.
It's gettin' me stronger, day by day.
Gettin' me stronger, day by day.
One day, it'll all end.
Get to see my girl back home.
After two years of being wasted on top.
Rehab & medication, they stuffed my head with.
From killing a cop, I'm wasted on top.
Palm trees, dreaming of nothing else.
Than a sweet sorrow of revenge.
Oh, the alcohol in my mouth.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what I.o.s. Day By Day (Wasted On Top) Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Fragments of Time Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Beyond Lyrics
- Joey Mcintyre - Stay The Same Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Conquistador Lyrics
- Staind - Epiphany Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Son Of A Preacher Man Lyrics
- Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - Everybody (Backstreet's Back) Lyrics
- Kirko Bangz - Keep It Trill Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Through The Rain Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Instant Crush Lyrics