I.O.S. - HOLD ON LYRICS
Artist: I.o.s. Lyrics
Popularity: 16 users have visited this page this week.
I'm so smothered, there's no other.
It's too hard to find any laughter.
Can you hear me; you're so deceiving.
After I know you, I stop believing.
You lock me up inside this cage.
Don't let me out for endless days.
Your silence, you ignore me.
You ignore me way too much.
It's your violence, it just revives me.
You try to harm me, but do nothing.
I'm protected, but defenseless.
All this pain now, it's relentless.
I lie here locked inside this cage.
Begin to bottle up this rage.
Your silence, you neglect me.
I don't reflect you, there's no cure.
Your insults & neglectance.
Make me feel like I'm just so worthless.
There's no reason for this torture.
I'm going to EXPLODE!!!
You've kept me in this hole for years.
Extinguishing my sense of fear.
Your violence gets us nowhere.
Gets us nowhere way too fast.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what I.o.s. Hold On Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Fragments of Time Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Beyond Lyrics
- Joey Mcintyre - Stay The Same Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Conquistador Lyrics
- Staind - Epiphany Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Son Of A Preacher Man Lyrics
- Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - Everybody (Backstreet's Back) Lyrics
- Kirko Bangz - Keep It Trill Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Through The Rain Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Instant Crush Lyrics