IAN JANIS - BRIGHT LIGHTS AND PROMISES LYRICS
Artist: Ian Janis Lyrics
Popularity: 23 users have visited this page this week.
A pocket full of dreams
That's what they pay me to be
Gold lame' and diamonds
I'm a hometown queen
Honey, would you sing it just for me?
When I was good then I was bad
I never thought I'd end up this way
With no dreams to hide me
Bright lights to guide me
How long does it take to make the grade?
Ev'rywhere I hear a ringing in my ear
Drummer, let the music play
Make it loud, make it do
Listen to the music sway
Bar rails and cocktails
"Have you got a light?"
That's all it pays to keep in sight
Overused and much abused
Promises of delight
Honey, would you care to spend the night?
Take a little time
Some memories and wine
Loosen up the sucker by the bar
And if he wants to hold you
If he wants to know
That's what you're here for
Until all I see
Is them reaching out for me
Drummer, play that old time melody
Bright lights and promises
That's all it's for
Leave and enterby the service door
Now I'm gold lame' and diamonds
Even if the gold is worn
Honey, can you show me more?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Ian Janis Bright Lights And Promises Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Fragments of Time Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Beyond Lyrics
- Joey Mcintyre - Stay The Same Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Conquistador Lyrics
- Staind - Epiphany Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Son Of A Preacher Man Lyrics
- Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - Everybody (Backstreet's Back) Lyrics
- Kirko Bangz - Keep It Trill Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Through The Rain Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Instant Crush Lyrics