ICE CUBE - A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE LYRICS
Artist: Ice Cube Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
By teenage members of the new gang called The Spook Hunters,
One of a handful of white gangs active in this time.
It was only natural for L.A.'s newest residents to respond in kind.
As white attacks started to increase in the mid 1940's and late 1940's
Blacks started to organize their clubs really as a defensive mechanism.
And the boss men or the business men and the Snyder boys and
All these clubs in south L.A. really were just sort of defending themselves against
White violence that was comin' from Huntington Park and Southgate.
The demise of the black panthers in Los Angeles is said to be another
Blow to a generation of black teenagers that witnessed many of it's role models assasinated throughout the 1960's.
What I'm sayin' in so many words, they should've let the panthers
Went on because there probably would never have been no crips and no bloods.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Ice Cube A History Of Violence Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Fragments of Time Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Beyond Lyrics
- Joey Mcintyre - Stay The Same Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Conquistador Lyrics
- Staind - Epiphany Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Son Of A Preacher Man Lyrics
- Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - Everybody (Backstreet's Back) Lyrics
- Kirko Bangz - Keep It Trill Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Through The Rain Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Instant Crush Lyrics