IDINA MENZEL - SOMETHING BAD LYRICS
Artist: Idina Menzel Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
[sung]</i> I've heard of an Ox
A professor from Quox
No longer permitted to teach
Who has lost all powers of speech
And an Owl in Munchkin Rock
A vicar with a thriving flock
Forbidden to preach
Now he can only screech!
Only rumors - but still -
Enough to give pause
To anyone with paws
Something bad is happening in Oz...
Something bad? Happening in Oz?
Under the surface
Behind the scenes
[spoken]</i> Sorry. "Bad"
Doctor Dillamond - If something bad is happening
to the Animals, someone's got to tell the Wizard.
That's why we have a Wizard.
[sung]</i> So nothing bad....
[spoken]</i> I hope you're right...
Nothing all that bad...
Nothing truly baaaaaad....
[spoken]</i> Sorry... "Bad"...
It couldn't happen here
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Idina Menzel Something Bad Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Fragments of Time Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Beyond Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Immortality Lyrics
- Radiohead - Street Spirit Lyrics
- The Strokes - 12:51 Lyrics
- Kenny Chesney - I Lost It Lyrics
- Toto - Africa Lyrics
- Metallica - Turn The Page Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Runaway Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Down Lyrics
- Lauryn Hill - Doo Wop (That Thing) Lyrics