IHSAHN - THE PAIN IS STILL MINE LYRICS
Artist: Ihsahn Lyrics
Popularity: 105 users have visited this page this week.
Dripping sweet and cocky from the tongue
Vaguely describing the taste of blood.
A distant cry arise
From the fathomless well
That is my soul.
I can not hear the words
So I throw my heart in
Like a coin
And wish that it would sink forever.
A purpose, a sacrifice
Or merely temptation?
Is my solitude anything but a perversion
Of my vanity?
I never cared for this weak inclination
This paranoid tendency
And in between all the noise
All the guilt
A silence would carry my spirit away
From diminishing obsessions.
Away from fools and poisonous flies.
The birth of a dreamer.
Behold, an angel of vengeance
A sword of fire
Alas, the burden of my heart
Is violence undone
When I finally cut deep
Into the flesh of guilt
The un-naked body of shame
And the veins of repentance
Sending rivers of blood
Into my mouth
The pain is still mine.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Ihsahn The Pain Is Still Mine Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Fragments of Time Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Beyond Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Immortality Lyrics
- Radiohead - Street Spirit Lyrics
- The Strokes - 12:51 Lyrics
- Kenny Chesney - I Lost It Lyrics
- Toto - Africa Lyrics
- Metallica - Turn The Page Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Runaway Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Down Lyrics
- Lauryn Hill - Doo Wop (That Thing) Lyrics