INJECTED - ONLY HURTS AWHILE LYRICS
Writer(s):GRADY, DANIEL BLAINE
Artist: Injected Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
You never wanted it that way.
And now you wake up wondering
Why your life is tumbling into nothing left to say
You always knew it'd be that way
And now you poison your dreams with a feeling that seems
To leave you all alone
Ditch you halfway home
You pick yourself up off the ground
And find out what it's all about.
It only hurts awhile and then it's gone again.
No need to ask just where or when you'll find yourself again.
Cause you're only here awhile and then you're gone again.
No need to ask just where or when
Once upon a time I'd take a drink and I'd feel fine.
But now it hurts me everywhere, sick secrets I can't share.
Nothing left to say
I always knew it'd be that way.
And now I've poisoned my dreams with a feeling that seems
To leave me all alone
Ditch me halfway home.
I'll pick myself up off the ground
And find out what it's all about
Falling faster towards the ground
Falling faster down and down
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Injected Only Hurts Awhile Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Fragments of Time Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Beyond Lyrics
- Keane - Somewhere Only We Know Lyrics
- Evanescence - Everybody's Fool Lyrics
- Trey Songz - Simply Amazing Lyrics
- Kevin Lyttle - Turn Me On Lyrics
- Westlife - Uptown Girl Lyrics
- American Songs - Pledge Of Allegiance Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - The Picture (feat. Kid Rock) Lyrics
- Tim Mcgraw - My Best Friend Lyrics
- Mika - Popular Song Lyrics