INSPECTION 12 - EVERYDAY LYRICS
Writer(s):GALLAGHER, JULIAN/STANNARD, RICHARD/BROWN, JASON
Artist: Inspection 12 Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
Everyday I look in the mirror and I'm never quite the same.
Sticks and stones may break my bones,
But words will never hurt me, I'm told.
Well, I'm not so sure I believe all that hype.
I suffer from things that I hear all the time
To tell you a little bit about me.
I'm clearly a fool full of uncertainty.
But I've no intentions of closing my eyes or my ears.
I'll work my way through overcoming my fears.
Time moves on and I do too.
Why waste my time wondering what else there's to do?
Expecting the worst is the best thing I've found.
Good intentions are paving the way.
Don't you remember back in second grade;
All of the attempts they made?
They taught us of the golden rule.
"Please take it with you after school." They told us.
Now fourteen years later, here among my peers,
It's finally started to make sense to me.
I'm shaping the future, but gradually
Since I've now learned by heart that there are no guarantees.
Lyrics © EMI Music Publishing
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Inspection 12 Everyday Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Giorgio By Moroder Lyrics
- Chris Cornell - You Know My Name Lyrics
- Evanescence - Everybody's Fool Lyrics
- Five - Keep On Moving Lyrics
- Semisonic - Secret Smile Lyrics
- Bing Crosby - Would You Like To Swing On A Star Lyrics
- Eazy-e - Boyz In Da Hood Lyrics
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane Lyrics
- Gala - Freed From Desire Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Instant Crush Lyrics