ISIDRO - GONE ARE THE DAYS LYRICS
Artist: Isidro Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
You didn't have to give 'cause I gave a lot
2-I was trying to make it work but you only made it worse
The more I try to speak, the less that I get hurt
When you tell me nothing's wrong (the way)
You told me for so long
If only it were true, I'll give it all to you
But how, how can I be sure?
Oh how, how can I be sure?
Would it be the same when I call your name?
Could I be as free like I used to be?
Couldn't catch up with your mind
You're always leaving me behind
There's sadness in your eyes but I'm the one who cried
The conditions were insane, am I the one to blame
The only thing to do is try to see it through
Repeat 1, 2, chorus 2x
Baby, how can I, Baby, how can I be sure 2x
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Isidro Gone Are The Days Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Instant Crush Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Within Lyrics
- Five - Keep On Moving Lyrics
- Bing Crosby - Would You Like To Swing On A Star Lyrics
- Coldplay - Everything's Not Lost Lyrics
- Peter, Paul & Mary - Don't Go Down To The Quarry Lyrics
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane Lyrics
- The Temptations - Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me) Lyrics
- Juvenile - Slow Motion Lyrics
- Green Day - Basket Case Lyrics