ISLA GRANT - MOTHER LYRICS
Artist: Isla Grant Lyrics
Popularity: 23 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
To hear again her gentle voice
And have her hold me when I cry.
If only she could be here now
To help me free my troubled mind.
I wonder if my mother knows?
Although I've tried - no peace I find
It seems a hundred years ago
that when I'd cry she'd wipe my tears
and just like magic when I'd fall
She'd be right there to calm my fears
Oh Mom, If you could only see
the hurt and pain I'm going through
I must have cried ten million tears
since the tears I cried when I lost you
I know you're never far away
I almost feel you close to me.
Oh how I'd love to hold your hand
Your loving smile, I'd love to see
But in my heart, you're still alive
I think about you everyday
Oh Mother dear, why did you die
and leave me here so far away
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Isla Grant Mother Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - The Game of Love Lyrics
- Juvenile - Slow Motion Lyrics
- Coldplay - Everything's Not Lost Lyrics
- Tim Mcgraw - My Best Friend Lyrics
- Keane - Somewhere Only We Know Lyrics
- Religious Music - He Touched Me Lyrics
- Chantal Kreviazuk - Feels Like Home Lyrics
- Westlife - Uptown Girl Lyrics
- The Temptations - Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me) Lyrics
- Lady Antebellum - Golden Lyrics