JA RULE - RULES OF ENGAGEMENT LYRICS
Artist: Ja Rule Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
It's the rules of engagement nigga,
What ya'll know about that shit?
Niggas I been in this game for years,
Makin' me the animal that I is.
Theres rules to this shit.
Remember these crack commandments,
That is what I call The Rules of Engagement.
You should master this,
take notes you bastards;
Never outshine the master,
If you oppose a threat he gon' kill you faster.
Conceal your intentions always,
Nowadays niggas either snitchin and catch phrase.
Always say less than necessary,
Them niggas that talk too much often get buried.
I know you heard this before,
Push your enemy totally, Hail Mary's and rosaries.
Pose as a friend, work as a spy,
Take 'em to get high, Then put it between his eyes.
Stir up water to catch fish,
This here is my favourite, ain't no need in explainin' it.
Keep others suspended in terror,
Be unpredictable, in other words gain the advantage.
Play a sucka to catch a sucka,
Seem dubmer than your mark muther-fucker so you can touch him.
Know who you dealin' with,
Don't offend no wrong niggas, get your family killed.
And RULE 10 shoulda been number 1 to me,
Play all the way to the end without gettin' your hands dirty.
It's the rules... of Engagement niggas
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Ja Rule Rules Of Engagement Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Instant Crush Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Within Lyrics
- The Beatles - She's Leaving Home Lyrics
- Religious Music - He Touched Me Lyrics
- Chantal Kreviazuk - Feels Like Home Lyrics
- Elvis Presley - Devil In Disguise Lyrics
- The Beatles - I'll Follow The Sun Lyrics
- Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All Lyrics
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Fantasy Lyrics
- Natalie Imbruglia - Torn Lyrics
- Judy Garland - Good Morning Lyrics