JA RULE - KILI 'EM ALL (FEAT. JAY-Z) LYRICS
Artist: Ja Rule Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
It must be the way that I spit shit
That make you say damn this nigga ridiculous
The way I hit 'em and move nigga I can't lose
Inconspicuous incognito niggas ain't ready
For whoever who has the flow nigga know I spit deadly
Fear me to the day I'm dead on the street with holes in me
The ghettos got love for me cuz ima lay for 'em
If I have to gradually down or after
The only fib be love and disaster
Tears before laughter but who gonna cry?
My style be so touchin' nigga wipe yo eye!
Get used to obvious lies and dead wise guys
and any bitch niggaz feel they fuckin wit my's
C'mon let's get it on, to the break in the dawn,
before long if you wrong you be dead and gone
And now i'm the bomb to clarify my name in vain
What you thought motherfuckers I was playin? Baby I hit 'em all
(Chorus: Jay-Z, Ja Rule)
Lord I won't be denied...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Ja Rule Kili 'Em All (Feat. Jay-z) Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Instant Crush Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Within Lyrics
- The Beatles - She's Leaving Home Lyrics
- Religious Music - He Touched Me Lyrics
- Chantal Kreviazuk - Feels Like Home Lyrics
- Elvis Presley - Devil In Disguise Lyrics
- The Beatles - I'll Follow The Sun Lyrics
- Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All Lyrics
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Fantasy Lyrics
- Natalie Imbruglia - Torn Lyrics
- Judy Garland - Good Morning Lyrics