JACK'S BROKEN HEART - LOVED AND LOST EVERYTHING LYRICS
Artist: Jack's Broken Heart Lyrics
Popularity: 27 users have visited this page this week.
before you go
one last piece, of my soul
would it matter if i held you
and told you that it was alright,
one last time
i wanted to be your first love
i would have settled for your
but as you walk into his arms
will we ever have our last dance?
forever ends within this minute
why did you choose to end it like this?
when there was so much left to say
you were soft-spoken
in the hardest way
endless waiting for those things,
you could never say
you always knew,
how to break my day
forever ends from this minute
i don't want this to end tonight
it's not alright
infinitely was written
trying not to fold for you
this one last time
before you go to him
whoever said to have loved and lost
is better than never loving
never felt like this!
the times of our lives were not spent well
and so i fell,
harder than ever!
and i'll keep reminding myself to regret.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Jack's Broken Heart Loved And Lost Everything Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Instant Crush Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Within Lyrics
- The Beatles - She's Leaving Home Lyrics
- Religious Music - He Touched Me Lyrics
- Chantal Kreviazuk - Feels Like Home Lyrics
- Elvis Presley - Devil In Disguise Lyrics
- The Beatles - I'll Follow The Sun Lyrics
- Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All Lyrics
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Fantasy Lyrics
- Natalie Imbruglia - Torn Lyrics
- Judy Garland - Good Morning Lyrics