JACKSOUL - I REMEMBER LYRICS
Writer(s):WINSTON NEALE, BRENT SETTERINGTON
Artist: Jacksoul Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
Now it only haunts me in my sleep
And I soak my pillow when I weep
I drop my tears
I drop my tears.
I remember when we danced
Then world fell away but my heart held to you.
I remember when we fell in love
I close my eyes. I can still believe you're here.
I remember when you left.
I cried as I prayed I would soon forget you.
I never will. I never will.
With loneliness, I wonder 'round in shame
As memories of you run down like rain.
Asleep at night I still call out your name.
As the storm clouds beat a cold refrain
Against my window pane.
I know that life is simpler now
But is it even worthwhile?
I said was it all worth it, baby?
I know that he's the safer bet
But I'm the best you had yet.
There ain't no denying
I ain't even tryin' to get over my baby
No, no, no....
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Jacksoul I Remember Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Instant Crush Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Within Lyrics
- The Beatles - She's Leaving Home Lyrics
- Religious Music - He Touched Me Lyrics
- Chantal Kreviazuk - Feels Like Home Lyrics
- Elvis Presley - Devil In Disguise Lyrics
- The Beatles - I'll Follow The Sun Lyrics
- Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All Lyrics
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Fantasy Lyrics
- Natalie Imbruglia - Torn Lyrics
- Judy Garland - Good Morning Lyrics