JAWBREAKER - ACCIDENT PRONE LYRICS
Artist: Jawbreaker Lyrics
Popularity: 16 users have visited this page this week.
It hasn't been my day for a couple years.
What's a couple more?
And if I go, don't forget the one good thing I almost did.
I learned your name without words.
I used my eyes, not my hands.
What's the closest you can come to an almost total wreck and still walk away,
All limbs intact?
And when I go, you'll be there crying out, begging me.
I won't hear.
I'll just go fast into this night on broken legs.
A near miss or a close call?
I keep a room at the hospital.
I scratch my accidents into the wall.
I couldn't wait to breathe your breath.
I cut in line,
I bled to death.
I got to you, there was nothing left.
What's the meanest you can be to the one you claim to love
And still smile to your new found friends?
In the same confusing breath,
You pull away and draw me in.
I wanted you. You wanted more.
I built this life and now it's mine.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Jawbreaker Accident Prone Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Instant Crush Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Within Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I'm Lost Without You Lyrics
- Lady Antebellum - Golden Lyrics
- Anne Murray - Could I Have This Dance Lyrics
- R. Kelly - Ignition Lyrics
- Side A - Set You Free Lyrics
- The White Stripes - I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself Lyrics
- Garth Brooks - Standing Outside The Fire Lyrics
- Michael Learns To Rock - Blue Night Lyrics
- Perry Como - Catch A Falling Star Lyrics