JAWBREAKER - IN SADDING AROUND LYRICS
Artist: Jawbreaker Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
here right now. When I throw myself at your feet, you know it's to be walked
on. We're breaking up every single night. If I had a choice don't you think
I'd make it? I lost my voice. I hope I didn't break it. Little demons by my
bed whisper secrets. The kind you never hear. I dip my toe in this cold, cold
life. I want to dive but I can't find your feet. You with a view so unlike my
own. I'm trying on your eyes. So I let go, fall to the ground. It's a long
way down again. Petty cons keep peeling back my ears. We make plans.
Collaborate and give to you my better half. Until now just dead weight, a
prisoner of doubt. In a cell we kiss and tell all our keepsakes. Sore, hit the
floor. Got my first glimpse of the sky. The stars were on your side. Who
would've thunk the thirteenth fell on Friday? I say hello and it's goodbye
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Jawbreaker In Sadding Around Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Touch Lyrics
- Robbie Williams - Eternity Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I'm Lost Without You Lyrics
- Diana King - Shy Guy Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground Lyrics
- Abba - Dancing Queen Lyrics
- The White Stripes - I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself Lyrics
- The Killers - Somebody Told Me Lyrics
- Gospel - One Day At A Time Lyrics
- Side A - Set You Free Lyrics